COMMUNITY RECREATIONAL RESOURCES
Parks and Picnics
All City parks are open year-round with no entrance fee. Marshall Parks and Recreation is available for hosting special events, including weddings, graduation and birthday parties, and other get-togethers.
Brooks Memorial Fountain Park:
gateway to Marshall at the intersection of Kalamazoo Ave. and Michigan Ave, Light shows May through September.
Carver Memorial Park:
corner of Michigan and Exchange Avenues.
at the corner of Homer Road and South Marshall; picnic facilities available.
Kalamazoo River Walk:
a scenic walkway following the winding Kalamazoo River. Access at Stuart's Landing.
access from South Marshall Avenue. Grills and picnic facilities available.
Hit the Links
- Alwyn Downs 18 holes Marshall 781-3905
- Oakland Hills 18 holes Marshall 965-0809
- Cedar Creek 18 holes Marshall 965-6423
- Marshall C.C. 18 holes Marshall 781-5310
- The Medalist 18 holes Marshall 789-4653
- Tomac Woods 18 holes Albion 517-629-8241
- Bedford Valley 18 holes Battle Creek 965-3384
- Binder Park 27 holes Battle Creek 966-3459
- Cedar Farms 18 holes Battle Creek 979-7277